Saturday, November 27, 2010

Grinderman



The myth of aging has been dispelled by Nick Cave and Warren Ellis. I am looking forward to the next 20 years. I swear for a brief glimpse from the light and the shadow, I saw a young Nick Cave singing on stage, with his silhouette burned into my mind.

As Warren Ellis swung and kicked and hammered away with his maracas and bowed his violin onto his fuzz wahed toy bass, the gods have thundered and conquered.

I wanna be in a band. I want to sweat blood.

Go see them if you can. You won't be disappointed.

4 comments:

  1. ha. we both had to get out the old blogs for these boys..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo the first 6 songs of their set had me paralyzed in awe and shock state. I didn't look or talk to anyone during those 6 songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know, me too. same experience. was a mental show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello all friend, I recommend you to look at this link http://bit.ly/2JJfXdr It's very useful with an unlimited move with Candy Crush by xmodgame. Like and subscribe for latest videos related Candy Crush. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete